Honey Roasted Baby Carrot Salad Recipe
Have you been tasked with bringing a salad to Christmas lunch? We have you covered!
This is such an easy recipe, can be a great salad for Christmas lunch or add some chicken, prawns or a tasty pork chop to create a main meal!
- 1 large bunch baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Half cup fresh mint and coriander
- ½ cup pearl couscous
- 50g feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Wash carrots and spread over a lined baking tray. Drizzle over honey with a few cracks of salt and pepper before roasting until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pearl barley as per packet instructions and allow to cool.
- Place cooked pearl barley onto a serving plate and toss through herbs. Top with carrots and crumbled feta cheese.
- Dress by drizzling over olive oil and a big squeeze of fresh lemon.