Having a corporate wellness plan in place helps your greatest asset – your staff. By following a healthy eating regime, your staff are less likely to suffer from fatigue, which in turn means they are less likely to have accidents caused by loss of concentration, their output is more accurate, and general productivity improves. This is a win-win for everyone
Whether your company already has a wellness plan in place or you are considering starting a program, The Nutrition Specialists can help. We are experienced in creating fun and educational nutrition programs to help motivate your staff to better health.
Our Dietitians will conduct programs that specifically meet the needs of your staff, and can provide either one-on-one or group sessions.
Group Wellness Seminars – Fun and interactive staff health seminars on a range of nutrition topics.
Individual Employee Consultations – One on one consultations to provide the most specific and individually tailored nutritional advice.
Past clients have evaluated programs we have used and the results have been impressive and include the following:
- There has been an average 1.8 kg and 4.8cm per participant lost around stomach
- Most participants are exercising more
- Belts and clothes are much looser.
- Participants report they have more energy and are more active at work
- Feeling stronger
- Feeling better about body image, more self confidence
- Feeling more motivated about diet, exercise and life in general
- Most participants report they are able to exercise for longer periods
- Sleeping better
- Meal and snack portions are much smaller.
- Enjoying eating healthier food
- Taking more notice – reading food labels
- Food planning is better.
- Started having breakfast – finds day goes faster at work!
- Eating vegetables or salad with every meal
- Soft drink and chocolate consumption is less
- Fatty and fast food intake has decreased
- Better food and alcohol choices when travelling for work
- Choosing lower Glycemic Index foods
- Decreased alcohol intake / no alcohol during the week
- More fish per week
- Food shopping online
- Choosing low fat dairy products
- Bringing lunch to work / taking leftovers for lunch
- Reduced fruit juice and flavoured milk intake
- Better snacks instead
- Using home based exercise equipment when its too hot to exercise outdoors
- Using diluted sports drinks, diet drinks
- More legumes
- Less junk food
- Eating more fruit
- More conscious of eating smaller carbohydrate portions
- Decreasing Glycemic Load of meals
- Having meals spread out over day instead of 1 large meal at night
- Making a more conscious effort to avoid some foods but don’t feel deprived
For further information, please feel free to call us on 08 9204 2588.